In Mississippi tonight. We thought it would be a good idea to lay some Blues on you.
Blues music comes all kinds of ways and is there to be taken any way you want. If you have to ask, you will never know, so all you can do is let the music play.
This is one of the more intense shows we have put together in awhile and I hope you enjoy it.
All is well out here. I spent some time at the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, IL and was able to check out some items in the vault. I saw one of Mr. Lincoln’s top hats and a draft of the Gettysburg Address written in his hand.
The shows are going great, audiences have been fantastic.
As always, thanks for listening and STAY FANATIC!!!
01. Mississippi Fred McDowell - Shake 'Em On Down / Mississippi Fred McDowell
02. Johnny Woods - Three O'Clock in the Morning / single
03. Peter Laughner - Ain't It Fun / Take The Guitar Player For A Ride
04. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Up Jumped The Devil / Tender Prey
05. Barbecue Bob - Mississippi Low-Levee Blues / Complete Works Vol. 2
06. Ora Del Graham - Shortenin' Bread / Field Recordings Vol. 3 Mississippi 1936-42
07. Charley Patton - Mississippi Bo Weevil Blues / The Voice Of The Delta
08. Skip James - Devil Got My Woman / Devil Got My Woman
09. David Honeyboy Edwards - Wind Howlin’ Blues / Mississippi - Blues Lineage
10. John Lee Hooker – Tupelo / Boogie Chillun
11. Boris - Me & the Devil Blues / Up Jumped the Devil
01. The Stooges – Dirt / Fun House
02. Jimi Hendrix - Born a Hootchie Kootchie Man / Loose Ends
03. Robert Johnson - Cross Road Blues / Complete Recordings
04. Captain Beefheart - Tupelo (1966 Live) / Grow Fins (Rarities 1965-82)
05. Led Zeppelin - When The Levee Breaks / Zeppelin IV
06. Lightnin' Hopkins - Awful Dream / Mojo Hand
07. William Brown - Ragged & Dirty (Clarksdale MS 1942) / Negro Blues & Hollers
08. Rollins Band - Gun In Mouth Blues / Life Time