The duo behind Bicep snuck into Belfast nightclubs as teenagers, getting an essential techno education that now informs their work as a House Dj/production team. Their musical collaboration was born out of an even longer friendship and began with the creation of the Feel My Bicep music blog. The popularity of the retro-House focused MP3 site earned them cred as curators and the duo began making music of their own as a result, touring as deejays, and launching their own label. They bring us an exclusive mix before they take the stage at CRSSD Fest in San Diego.
- Todd Terje - "Strandbar (Bonus Beats)"
- Nick Holder - "Clap Your Hands"
- Ian Pooley - "Sorority"
- Dwayne Jensen - "My People"
- Pepe Bradock - "Atom Funk"
- John Swing - "(Unreleased Bicep re-edit)"
- Soundstream - "Inferno"
- Bicep - "Untitled Bootleg (Unreleased Bicep Edit)"
- Paul Mac - "Raw Basics"
- Technasia - "Fusin'"
- Mr. G - "Lights Out Dub"
- Ben Sims - "Stuck In The Middle (Unreleased Mix)"
- Gene Farris - "Visions of the Future (Roy Davis Jr. & DJ Skull Wreckin Shop '96 Mix)"
- Pepe Bradock - "Vermeille"