- Katie Smith struggles to survive in an abusive home.
- Catherine Palmer suffers a computer failure while working on her Phd.
- Cal Wilson (pictured) is inspired by her five year old son to take swimming lessons.
- Liz Allen is a kid when her house burns down.
- Kusum Thapa is a doctor in Nepal who advocates for victims of sexual abuse
- Beverly Engelman is a fiercely independent octogenarian who needs help from her neighbors after a stroke.
Hosted by The Moth's Executive Producer Sarah Austin Jenness.
Learn more or listen again to this week's episode.
Photo: Timothy Herbert