Reality Hits Hollywood in More Ways than One
Listen to/Watch entire show:
The strike by the Writers’ Guild has already brought an onslaught of reality TV to primetime, and critics are saying it’s not pretty. We’ll hear more tonight.
Clinton Loses Big Lead Over Obama in New State Poll ()
We've been hearing a lot about shifting voter opinions in Iowa and New Hampshire, but there are only seven weeks until Californians go to the polls. On the Democratic side, Hillary Clinton's lead over Barack Obama has shrunk almost by half since October.
- Mark DiCamillo: Director, Field Poll
Reality Hits Hollywood in More Ways than One ()
Network and Cable TV used to be totally separate worlds. Now NBC is part of the same company as USA, Bravo and Sci-Fi—and Viacom owns both CBS and Showtime. Both networks are now looking to cable to help fill prime time.
- Rebecca Dana: Reporter for The Wall Street Journal
- Mary McNamara: Staff writer for the Los Angeles Times
- Steve McDonald: President of FilmLA
- Mark Deo: Executive director of the Small Business Advisory Network
Engage & Discuss
BROUGHT TO YOU BY