Every Thursday on the Good Food Blog we share a recipe from our archives.
Patrick Martins of Heritage Foods USA is doing his best to bring old breeds of pigs, cows, lambs and poultry back from near extinction. He first shared this recipe for Pork Ribs with Olives and Rosemary on July 15, 2006.
Keep reading for the full recipe…
Pork Ribs with Olives and Rosemary
- 4 lbs pork ribs, cut into individual ribs
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 4 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 4 Tablespoons roughly chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 (15-oz) can Italian tomatoes, drained and cut in pieces
- 1/2 cup Italian black olives
Hey! Did you enjoy this piece? We can’t do it without you. We are member-supported, so your donation is critical to KCRW's music programming, news reporting, and cultural coverage. Help support the DJs, journalists, and staff of the station you love.