- Mary Kate O'Flanagan takes charge and responsibility at a funeral.
- Gail Breslow is confronted about her religion at a school in Germany.
- Ally Mason relunctantly fills a role in a school play.
- Bess Stillman struggles with the difficulties of being a doctor.
- Aryana Rose falls in love with a younger man.
- Jane Otai (pictured) takes action after suffering loss.
Hosted by The Moth's Executive Producer, Sarah Austin Jenness.
Learn more or listen again to this week's episode.
Photo by Jason Falchook