After yesterday's victories in Wisconsin, Ted Cruz and Bernie Sanders both claim the "momentum" has changed in their favor. But, there's much more voting to go before the party conventions this summer, and the battlegrounds are already shifting to New York State. There's a growing conviction that Republican leaders will never allow Donald Trump to win -- and a growing conviction that they won't have any choice. Sanders has Hillary Clinton on the offensive as never before, as both parties appear more divided than ever.
Dis-Unity on the Road to the White House
- Walter Shapiro - Roll Call / Yale University - @MrWalterShapiro
- Christopher Barron - GOProud / Guardian - @ChrisRBarron
- Mona Charen - Columnist. Senior Fellow Ethics and Public Policy Center. Author of Sex Matters - @monacharenEPPC
- Kate Aronoff - independent writer - @KateAronoff
- Amy Siskind - The New Agenda - @Amy_Siskind