Last night, Michelle Obama electrified the delegates with an appeal for unity behind Hillary Clinton and pointed criticism of Donald Trump. Today, for the first time, the majority of delegates at a major party convention will nominate a woman to run for the White House. Bill Clinton will take up where Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren left off — addressing a Democratic Party that’s very different from the one he led. Even this morning, Sanders was booed by some delegates, when he said that voting for Hillary is the only way to defeat Trump. We hear a heart-to-heart between delegates still taking different sides.
Democratic Unity: A Reality or a Dream?
- Geoff Bennett - New York 1 News - @GeoffRBennett
- Aniha Ali - California delegate
- Nomiki Konst - political analyst and radio host - @nomikikonst
- Diane Russell - Maine State House of Representatives - @MissWrite
- Brian Ertz - environmental attorney - @ertzbe
- Barney Frank - former Congressman (D-MA) - @BarneyFrank
- James Antle - Washington Examiner - @jimantle