The massive security presence outside the Pepsi Center just vanished overnight, as the Democrats have moved on to Invesco Field. That's the football stadium where Barack Obama will address the convention delegates tonight plus tens of thousands of people who bought tickets. Did Bill Clinton's fiery endorsement finally bring the party together? Did he and Joe Biden define the themes of Obama's campaign? What are the challenges facing the first African-American nominee of a major political party?
Has the Convention Produced 'The Message?'
- Matthew Dowd - ABC News - @matthewjdowd
- David Corn - Mother Jones magazine - @DavidCornDC
- Ryan Lizza - New Yorker magazine / Georgetown University - @RyanLizza
- Haroon Saleem - Founder, Generation Obama Los Angeles
- Peniel Joseph - historian and professor at the University of Texas at Austin, founder of the school’s Center for the Study of Race and Democracy - @PenielJoseph
- Kweisi Mfume - former President. NAACP