Yesterday’s primaries in Arkansas, Kentucky and Pennsylvania were billed as bellwethers for the November elections—with the establishments of both parties on the defensive. In Pennsylvania, five-term Senator--and former Republican--Arlen Specter switched parties last year with the endorsement of President Obama. But in yesterday’s Democratic primary, Specter lost.
What Voters Had To Say on ‘Tumultuous Tuesday”
- Dick Polman - Political Writer, Philadelphia Inquirer
- Joe Gerth - Political Writer, Louisville Courier-Journal
- Janine Parry - Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Arkansas
- Mark Barabak - LA Times political columnist - @markzbarabak
- Alan Abramowitz - Emory University - @AlanIAbramowitz