As the international media focus on Libya's possible civil war, Moammar Gadhafi is secure in Tripoli. What has astonished one reporter is the perception of residents in the capital city, which she describes as "complete denial" that their leader's government is under any real threat at all. Vivienne Walt arrived for the latest of many visits to Tripoli this past weekend. We speak with Walt and others about the situation in Libya and the case for international military intervention.
Is There a Case for Military Intervention in Libya?
- Vivienne Walt - Time magazine - @vivwalt
- Martin Chulov - The Guardian - @martinchulov
- Shadi Hamid - Contributing writer,The Atlantic; senior fellow, Brookings Institution; assistant research professor of Islamic studies, Fuller Seminary; co-founder, Wisdom of Crowds, a podcast, newsletter - @shadihamid
- Aaron David Miller - senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace - @aarondmiller2
- George Joffe - University of Cambridge