With a veto threat and new challenges to Republicans, President Obama has switched from reasoned compromise to partisan confrontation. What does it mean for this year’s legislation and next year's campaign? How does it look to Ron Suskind, author of the latest White House expose? We hear from him and others.
Has Obama Taken a Combative New Turn?
- Binyamin Appelbaum - New York Times - @BCAppelbaum
- Ron Suskind - Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist
- Byron York - Washington Examiner / Fox News - @ByronYork
- Gary Langer - Langer Research Associates and ABC News - @garylanger
- Larry Sabato - Director of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics and editor of Sabato’s Crystal Ball. He’s author of “The Kennedy Half Century; The Presidency, Assassination, and Lasting Legacy of John F. Kennedy.” - @larrysabato