As President Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu finished exchanging views about Iran's nuclear program, came a surprise announcement from Brussels today: Europe, China, Russia and the United States will accept Iran's invitation to renew talks that ended more than a year ago. The possibility of attacking Iran's nuclear program has been the principal topic of Netanyahu's visit to Washington. Have the prospects changed?
Obama, Netanyahu and the Threat of a Nuclear Iran
- Julian Borger - World Affairs Editor for the Guardian - @julianborger
- Trita Parsi - Executive Vice President of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft - @tparsi
- William Tobey - Harvard's Kennedy School of Government
- Daniel Levy - European Council on Foreign Relations - @ecfr
- Gerald Steinberg - Bar Ilan University - @GeraldNGOM