Garden Design in an Age of Drought
Listen to/Watch entire show:
The Southwest is in a drought. What does this mean for gardens in Los Angeles? Plus, Intelligent Living, the ugliest building in Los Angeles and a very popular typeface.
- Gloria Gerace: writer and exhibition director
- Gary Hustwit: film director and producer
- Katie Spitz: Principal of Katherine Spitz Associates
- Marilee Kuhlmann: landscape designer
- Glen Irani: Principal of Glen Irani Architects
- Sean Knibb: landscape designer
- Josh Williams: Editor of Curbed LA
Click the Full Details link to view the complete transcript. Tapes are not available.
Engage & Discuss
BROUGHT TO YOU BY