Will LA Fashion Week Make Waves This Time?
Listen to/Watch entire show:
LA loves fashion but its Fashion Week rarely makes waves. Could this be
the Week it does? We also hear about two green machines for living in,
plus design Japan-style as Murakami hits town, great houses of LA's
Gilded Age, and a tribute to Herbert Muschamp from Sylvia Lavin, Christopher Hawthorne, John Enright, Paola Antonelli, Greg Lynn and Frank Gehry.
- Jennifer Egan: Vice President of Gen Art
- Hitoshi Abe: Dean, UCLA Department of Architecture
- Tom Schey: Developer of project7ten
- Kelly Meyer: Co-developer of project7ten
- Melinda Gray: Principal at Gray Matter Architecture
- Steve Glenn: CEO, LivingHomes
- Sam Watters: Architectural historian
Click the Full Details link to view the complete transcript. Tapes are not available.
Engage & Discuss
BROUGHT TO YOU BY