While sitting in traffic in Los Angeles, you may have heard a few sponsors messages during your favorite NPR show on KCRW. Well, you have the Traffic Manager to thank for that spot you heard. And good news, that Traffic Manager could be you!
The KCRW Traffic Manager will support the day-to-day needs of the KCRW Underwriting team, helping Account Managers to flawlessly execute campaigns for Sponsors/Agencies and drive revenue for KCRW. The right individual will be a key contributor, responsible for producing, recording and scheduling spots. Are you a detail person? Have the ability to coordinate a complex schedule like a Tetris Master? Want to apply those skills to enabling your favorite public radio station grow and thrive? We cannot wait to hear from you.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Enter Insertion Orders via Marketron Traffic software suite
- Managing internal creative services and executing orders in Marketron to ensure campaigns are
implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Oversee production of all underwriting spots via multiple daily recording sessions
- Work with internal teams and resources to ensure successful delivery of on-air spots
- Assist Underwriting team in maximizing revenue through inventory management
- Manage advertiser accounts in Mediascape software
- Assist Account Executives with resolving of missed or preempted spots
- Track and evaluate fiscal year trade agreements for annual audit
- Maintain cloud based document organization
- Facilitate Media Trades
- Provide other ad-hoc account-related support
- Delegate work as necessary to internal resources
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Traffic Management for either Radio, TV, or Digital
- Preferred college degree in related field
- Familiarity with FCC language guidelines for public radio broadcasting
- Familiarity with Marketron, Mediascape and Dalet
What We Offer:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 403b with company match
- Generous vacation accrual and holiday schedule
- Collaborative and supportive environment
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. KCRW aims to be representative of Southern California, and candidates with traditionally underrepresented backgrounds and perspectives are encouraged to apply.
KCRW is an equal opportunity employer and actively recruits to promote diversity in our workforce. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or veteran status.