KCRW is an award-winning multi-platform public radio station and NPR’s flagship member station in Southern California. We belong to Los Angeles, connecting diverse perspectives and the sounds of Southern California with curious communities around the corner and around the world. We are an always-on connection to music, news, culture, and our community — spotlighting unique perspectives through original programming and hand-picked content. KCRW Champions are an integral part of the KCRW community, providing generous support as advocates of all things KCRW.Increase your engagement with KCRW
Through their generous support, KCRW Champions provide a lifeline of sustenance for KCRW and are an integral part of the KCRW family. KCRW Champions are advocates, standard-bearers, promoters, defenders and protectors of all things KCRW - including challenging us to be better. To reinforce this partnership with our most loyal supporters, KCRW Champions get insider access to exclusive KCRW events, live music, and programming throughout the year.
$1200 annually / Starting at $100 monthly (100% Tax Deductible)
- 6 Morning Becomes Eclectic sessions annually: live artist sets and interviews with KCRW DJs.
- Invitations for VIP areas at select Summer Nights events
- Invitations to behind-the-scenes tours of KCRW Media Center
- Invitation to the VIP Pie Social at the Annual Good Food Pie Contest
- Special Invitations to events and pre-sale opportunities, including Partner Screenings, The Moth, Museum tours, and special events at KCRW’s Annenberg Studio
- Invitations to KCRW Champion Happy Hours
- Invitation to KCRW Holiday party
- KCRW Swag and Fringe Benefits card
$5,000 - $9,999 / Starting at $417 monthly (100% Tax Deductible)
Producer includes all of the Amplifier benefits plus:
- Unlimited invitations to Morning Becomes Eclectic Sessions annually
- 4 invitations annually to Evening Music Sessions at Apogee Studios or KCRW HQ; intimate performances in a private recording studio—previous performers include Leon Bridges, Rhye, Patti Smith, Moby, and Courtney Barnett
- Exclusive Domestic Travel Opportunities with KCRW talent— destinations have included New York; Marfa, Texas; and Washington D.C.
- Invitations to KCRW’s exclusive Champion Salon Series—featuring KCRW talent in conversation with their favorite leading luminaries
- Invitation to KCRW’s After-hours an evening featuring KCRW DJ’s & cocktails
$10,000 - $14,999 / Starting at $834 monthly (100% Tax Deductible)
DJ includes all of the Producer benefits plus:
- 6 invitations to Evening Music Sessions at Apogee Studios or KCRW HQ annually
- Invitations to private music events at KCRW HQ
- Exclusive International Travel Opportunities with KCRW talent — destinations have included Rome, St. Petersburg, Mexico City, Berlin, Tokyo & Kyoto
- VIP access and special ticket offers to KCRW Events
- Priority RSVP access to all of KCRW’s exclusive Champion Salon Series
$15,000 - $24,999 / Starting at $1,250 monthly (100% Tax Deductible)
Host includes all of the DJ benefits plus:
- Priority RSVP access to all Evening Music Sessions at Apogee Studios or KCRW HQ
- Priority access to music events at KCRW’s Annenberg Performance Studio
- Opportunity to sit in on a recording session at KCRW HQ
- Invitation to annual President’s Dinner with KCRW President Jennifer Ferro
- Invitation to special Chef’s Table with KCRW’s Host of Good Food Evan Kleiman
$25,000 to $49,999 (100% Tax Deductible)
Luminary includes all of the Host benefits plus:
- Guaranteed front row at Evening Music Sessions at Apogee Studios or KCRW HQ
- Invitation to KCRW’s World Festival at the Hollywood Bowl
- Invitation to lunch with KCRW President Jennifer Ferro
- Invitation to record a personal testimonial in support of KCRW for on-air use
- Advanced reserved seating at KCRW and partner programs
$50,000+ (100% Tax Deductible)
President includes all of the Luminary benefits plus:
- Invitation to Terrace Box with dinner and KCRW Talent at KCRW’s World Festival at the Hollywood Bowl
- Complimentary KCRW DJ performance for one private event per year
- Invitations to KCRW partner concerts
- Complimentary KCRW Domestic Travel for two annually—includes KCRW tour fees and does not include hotel or airfare*
- Opportunity for a private lunch with KCRW talent
- Opportunity for monthly on-air recognition
Throughout the year, KCRW Champions are invited to participate in a robust array of programming, spanning all topics and SoCal geographies. Including Morning Becomes Eclectic live performances and Apogee Sessions, Champion Salons, Chef's Table, film screenings, happy hours, domestic and international travel.
Within the last year, KCRW Champions have enjoyed virtual engagement opportunities, including: art and craft hours, artist studio visits with KCRW Art Insider, Lindsay Preston Zappas, Evenings with the Bumby’s, Virtual Cooking Classes with KCRW’s Host of Good Food, Evan Kleiman, Friday Nights in LA with Host of Greater LA, Steve Chiotakis, Meditation & Wellbeing classes, and so much more.
Meet the Team
Jamie Cataldo, Head of Development
Jamie credits KCRW for being the first friend to welcome her to Los Angeles over 10 years ago. She is thrilled to support philanthropic partnerships with those who believe everyone can benefit from fostering their curiosity. She previously served as Director of Individual Giving and Events at Inner-City Arts and the Director of National Advancement for the American Film Institute. Her non-profit career also includes developing institutional partnerships for Center Theatre Group, the Natural History Museum, and the La Brea Tar Pits Museum. Originally from Florida by way of New Jersey, Jamie helped develop a magazine and mentorship program for young people to support smart career choices and also worked for environmental and social services nonprofits, including Habitat for Humanity. Jamie is proud to have served on the board of Girls on the Run of Los Angeles. She has two unendingly energetic herding dogs (Henry and Maybe), a passion for travel, and her own art practice through frequent classes at Barnsdall Park. When she isn't catching up on favorite podcasts or making limoncello, you can find her mountainside with dogs in tow. She also has a cat who has absolutely no interest in art, running, or the dogs.
Emma RothenberG, Individual Giving Associate
Emma is excited to be a part of the KCRW Development team as the Individual Giving Associate, which joins her passion for communication, penchant for making people feel at home, and love of cultural exploration and arts programming. Emma graduated from Stanford with a degree in History, concentrating in Latin America. She spent all four years of undergrad fundraising and leading backpacking trips with Camp Kesem, a student-run non-profit for kids with families affected by cancer. While her most recent roles have been in education and HR, people and relationships are at the heart of everything she does — she cannot wait to continue cultivating donor-driven support for the station. Outside of work, she is bound to be practicing yoga, reading, hiking, or dancing to live music.
To learn more, have questions, or need any assistance please feel free to reach out to Emma Rothenberg, Individual Giving Associate at email@example.com. We thank you for your interest and support of KCRW. Contact us If you are interested in learning more about ways to give to KCRW. Contact us If you are interested in learning more about ways to give to KCRW.Contact