Santa Barbara Marketing and Street Team Intern Application
This intern will work with people from all walks of life who are excited about creating and attending fun events, being involved in the community, and fostering KCRW’s brand of music and culture.
Creating events is the best way to engage with our listeners and the Santa Barbara market at large. The Marketing and Street Team Intern provides a service critical to our ongoing success. If you pursue the position, it's important that you take the commitment seriously. The internship lasts 6 months, at a minimum time commitment of 6 hours a week during normal Mon-Fri office hours 10am-5pm. We recommend only applying if you live in Santa Barbara or Ventura County since understanding and interacting with the community is a large part of this internship.
Your perks of this experience
- Get real-world marketing experience on the ground
- Learn what public media is about
- Work with and develop a dynamic group of friends and coworkers
Our perks of this experience
- We get to utilize your expertise with marketing and social media
- We’ll use your research and outreach to make informed decisions when creating events
- We get a great, fun group of people to represent us in Santa Barbara
If you are interested in becoming the Marketing and Street Team Intern, please fill out the form below. Include any comments that will help us match your talents with our needs. If you have additional questions or would like to provide additional documents, email the Volunteer & Outreach Manager at Tyler.Boudreaux@kcrw.org or call at 424-538-8814.