maybe the president, Mitt Romney forgot he bullied someone and Michele Bachmann renounced her Swiss citizenship. Those and other stories you may have missed this week.
View the story “Politics Friday (5/11): 5 stories you may have missed this week” on Storify]
While you were camped out in front of George Clooney’s Studio City home trying to get a glimpse of him or Iron Man or maybe the president, Mitt Romney forgot he bullied someone and Michele Bachmann renounced her Swiss citizenship. Those and other stories you may have missed this week.
Storified by Which Way, LA? · Fri, May 11 2012 17:47:50
1. An inmate named Keith Judd made a showing against Obama in Tuesday’s West Virginia primary. Who did you vote for?
4 in 10 choose convict over Obama in W.Va. primary – Political Hotsheet – CBS News(Credit: AP Photo/ The Beaumont Enterprise courtesy of Keith R. Judd) (CBS News) Keith Judd — also known as Inmate No. 11593-051 — made…
2. Rick Santorum gave Jay Leno a sweater vest. That is all.
Rick Santorum tells Jay Leno why Romney endorsement was ‘buried’ (+video)Rick Santorum told ‘Tonight Show’ host Jay Leno, ‘This was a letter to my supporters – who were for me.’ Not Mitt Romney. The socially li…
3. Romney kinda doesn’t remember that he was a high school bully.
Might Mitt Romney not remember if he bullied someone in high school? (+video)Mitt Romney says he doesn’t recollect an incident from the mid-1960s in which, according to a Washington Post report, he led a ‘posse’ th…
4. Michele Bachmann gave up her Swiss citizenship. Here’s a good summary in 140 characters.
Bachmann renounces Swiss citizenship http://politi.co/K6ezbv OR: Michele Bachmann Throws Away Thing Which I Would Love To HaveBenjamin Johnson
5. Here’s a sneak preview of the upcoming New Yorker cover.
Next week’s New Yorker cover FTW! http://pic.twitter.com/nhsWHkP5BuzzFeed