Angelina Fanous has been living with ALS for nearly a decade. She is almost fully paralyzed and losing her ability to speak. As she prepares for death, she’s thinking about the story she’ll leave behind.
Read the full transcript here.
- Bodies Facebook Group
- Read: I Traveled to Egypt for a Miracle Cure for My ALS (VICE), by Angelina Fanous
- Watch: Patagonia: Angelina's journey to the end of the world
- Follow Angelina on Twitter @NotSoVanilla
- Her ALS Story seeks to raise awareness that ALS impacts young women diagnosed before 35 and provide a community for them to connect, learn from each other, and find support so they can live their best lives.
- Team Gleason, a non-profit which improves life for people living with ALS by delivering innovative technology and equipment, as well as providing and empowering an improved life experience.
- I am ALS empowering and mobilizing patients, engaging with policy-makers and offering vital resources for people impacted by ALS
- International End of Life Doula Association’s Find An End-Of-Life Doula Near You
- David Copeland’s death doula practice