TV Guide magazine chief content officer Michael Schneider joins Kim Masters to discuss top entertainment news stories of the week.
- Now that Alex Gibney's Scientology documentary Going Clear has won an Emmy and is possibly in the running for an Oscar, the Church of Scientology is ramping up their smear campaign against the film and its director.
- Despite his company being in bankruptcy, Ryan Kavanaugh wants to try to resurrect Relativity.
- China's box office numbers used to be run by private agencies. Now, China's film industry regulators hope to make that data more transparent through a new website.
- Looking forward to seeing Daniel Craig in the next James Bond movie? Enjoy it, because it will probably be his last one. Craig told Time Out he would rather "slash my wrists" than be in another Bond movie.
- Starting in January 2016, ABC Family will be called "Freeform." Upon announcement of the rebranding, the Internet had a field day with the new name.