Check out the multi-tasking extraordinaire’s dynamic set below and once you see this, you won’t want to miss his next show in town.
All photos taken by Ethan Shvartzman at the Echoplex, May 1st.
1. The “Why God Why!?” – Introducing the synth god that is Dan Deacon.
2. The “XOXO” – You get a kiss cause you’re special.
3. The “Check out my yoga fingers” – When in LA….
4. The “I know what you did” – I saw you!
5. The “I am Master of Balloons!” – Now DANCE!
To see the full album of photos from the show on Flickr: Click Here
To relive his unbelievably fun set on MBE: Click Here