The future of work: Denial of care

Get hurt at work? File for workers comp. That's the fund that takes care of you if you have a job-related injury. For many employees, it's just that simple. But, as Karen Foshay reports, some California workers with the biggest medical problems are having the hardest time getting the help they need.

This story was supported by the Conrad N. Hilton Foundation.

Photo: Applicant Attorney Richard Smith (Karen Foshay)



Karen Foshay