Polling indicates that Hillary Clinton will be our next president, but there are still ways for Donald Trump to pull ahead. We discuss the factors in our country that brought us to the weirdest campaign of our lifetimes. Hillary Clinton could have been easy to defeat with a traditional candidate, but Trump is no stereotype! "Republicans just needed to nominate someone who didn't frighten the horses," Mona Charen said.
Inside the political circus
- Margie Omero - The Pollsters / PSB Research - @MargieOmero
- Leslie Sanchez - Impacto Group - @LeslieSanchez
- Gene Sperling - Clinton campaign - @genebsperling
- Mona Charen - Columnist. Senior Fellow Ethics and Public Policy Center. Author of Sex Matters - @monacharenEPPC
- Keli Goff - Fill-in host, KCRW’s 'Left, Right & Center;' columnist, Daily Beast; former host, WNYC's 'Political Party with Keli Goff' - @keligoff
- Mickey Kaus - Political Commentator and Author - @kausmickey