There has been a rush of new gun buyers since the 2016 election — specifically, black and LGBTQ gun buyers, who fear for their safety. But do these gun owners truly have the same Second Amendment rights as the mostly white NRA base?
What does the Second Amendment have to do with race?
- Alexandra Filindra - University of Illinois at Chicago - @aleka1972
- Adam Winkler - professor of law at UCLA, and author of "Gunfight: The Battle over the Right to Bear Arms in America" - @adamwinkler
- Michael Cargill - Central Texas Gun Works - @michaeldcargill
- Ellie Bontrager - KCRW listener
- Charles Swinford - KCRW listener