Donald Trump has publicly scorned the CIA for claiming that Russia tried to help him get elected. But the disagreement's much deeper than that. Trump has picked a national security team with close ties to Vladimir Putin, who intelligence agents -- and many Republicans -- insist is up to no good. How much do they really know about that, and when did they know it? Is Trump's hand of friendship a lucky accident for Putin, whose real goal is a divided Europe? We look at the long-term threat to the Atlantic Alliance, national security and the global balance of power.
The US and Russia: Another re-set?
- John Schindler - New York Observer - @20committee
- Andrew S. Weiss - Carnegie Endowment for International Peace - @andrewsweiss
- Edward Lozansky - American University in Moscow - @EdwardLozansky
- Ivo Daalder - Chicago Council on Global Affairs - @ivohdaalder
- Péter Krekó - Indiana University / Political Capital Institute