Europe’s Response to the Refugee Crisis
An emergency summit of the European Union convened in Brussels today after yesterday’s decision by their interior ministers to re-settle 120,000 refugees from Syria, Iraq and Eritrea. Contrary to business as usual at the EU, it was not unanimous among all 28 countries.
- Janis Orlowski - Association of American Medical Colleges - @AAMCtoday
- Constanze Stelzenmüller - Brookings Institution - @ConStelz
- Peter Spiegel - Financial Times - @SpiegelPeter
- Dan Kelemen - Rutgers University - @RutgersPoliSci
- Jan Orlovsky - Director of Open Society Foundation Slovakia - @OpenSociety