Bernie Sanders will address the convention tonight, along with Michelle Obama and Elizabeth Warren. But even before tonight's opening session, the Democratic Convention has seen its first casualty. National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz took the fall for some 20,000 leaked emails showing some staff members favored Hillary Clinton and wanted to sabotage Bernie Sanders.
The Democrats in Philadelphia: Looking for Brotherly Love
- Ryan Lopez - California delegate - @usc4bernie
- Anne Gearan - Washington Post - @agearan
- Elaine Kamarck - Senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and a lecturer in Public Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government - @EKamarck
- Stan Greenberg - Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research - @StanGreenberg
- Peter Fenn - Fenn Communications / George Washington University - @peterhfenn