Last night, it was all about Iowa. Today, the candidates are hitting the ground, each with a new set of challenges. Can Obama and Huckabee do it again in New Hampshire? Will Clinton and Romney be this year's comeback kids? Are McCain and Edwards still in the running? Whatever happened to Giuliani? These are just some of the questions raised last night in Iowa, where caucus-goers of both parties demonstrated that they are eager for change. With just four days left until the next showdown, we’ll look at this year's fast-track presidential campaigns.
The New Shape of Presidential Politics
- Michael Kranish - Washington Post - @PostKranish
- Walter Shapiro - Roll Call / Yale University - @MrWalterShapiro
- Dan Gilgoff - CNN - @dangilgoffCNN
- Bill Greener, III - Republican Strategist, Greener and Hook
- Anita Dunn - Democratic Strategist, Obama presidential campaign
- Dante Scala - University of New Hampshire - @graniteprof