After months of deadlock, the United Nations Security Council has agreed to impose limited sanctions on Iran for its refusal to stop its uranium enrichment program. On Sunday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad responded by insisting that his nation is a nuclear country, triggering concern among his Arab neighbors. What happens next? What impact will the sanctions have? How do recent elections in Iran affect relations with the West? How are Iran's Arab neighbors responding to Iran’s increasingly bold nuclear rhetoric? Sara Terry guest hosts.
Security Council Imposes Sanctions on Iran
- Trita Parsi - Executive Vice President of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft - @tparsi
- Gal Luft - Executive Director, Institute for the Analysis of Global Security
- Anne Barnard - New York Times - @ABarnardNYT
- Abbas Milani - Co-Director, Hoover Institution's Iran Democracy Project
- Hossein Hedjazi - radio and television host - @Golgasht