Just as President Obama's agreed with Prime Minister Netanyahu that Israel has the right to attack Iran's nuclear program, there's a proposal for renewed diplomacy. Europe, Russia, China and the US have accepted Iran's invitation for renewal of talks that broke down more than a year ago. Are upcoming new sanctions already working, as the President hoped they would, or will this be just another effort to kick the can down the road? Has Netanyahu's visit to Washington altered the prospects for armed conflict in the Middle East?
The President, the Prime Minister and Possible War with Iran
- Julian Borger - World Affairs Editor for the Guardian - @julianborger
- Trita Parsi - Executive Vice President of the Quincy Institute for Responsible Statecraft - @tparsi
- William Tobey - Harvard's Kennedy School of Government
- Daniel Levy - European Council on Foreign Relations - @ecfr
- Gerald Steinberg - Bar Ilan University - @GeraldNGOM