Last week, it appeared that Reverend Wright had put the kibosh on Barack Obama. Then came the speech about race and Bill Richardson's endorsement. Now pundits are asking when Hillary Clinton will hang up her running shoes. With ten states still to hold presidential primaries, what if Clinton goes on a winning streak? Are the primaries really the best measure of who will win in November? Are swings in conventional wisdom about political campaigns determined by competition for hits on political websites?
Obama Was on the Ropes, Now Clinton Urged to Get Out of the Ring
- Michael Tomasky - Newsweek / Daily Beast - @michaeltomasky
- Jerome Armstrong - Founder, MyDD
- Allan Lichtman - American University; author of “The Embattled Vote in America: From the Founding to the Present" - @AllanLichtman
- Dan Balz - Washington Post - @danbalz
- Michael Scherer - national political reporter, Washington Post - @michaelscherer