There was bloody violence on the streets of Tehran today as police clubbed, gassed and possibly even shot at some 200 demonstrators. Yesterday, President Obama hardened his tone toward Iran, using language that’s already become familiar.
President Obama and the Search for Common Ground
- David Sanger - National Security Correspondent for the New York Times - @SangerNYT
- E.J. Dionne - Senior fellow at Brookings Institution, Professor at Georgetown University, Columnist at Washington Post - @EJDionne
- Michael Goldfarb - Weekly Standard
- Jonathan Chait - New York magazine - @jonathanchait
- John "Rick" MacArthur - Publisher, Harper's magazine