Wisconsin's public employee unions say they've agreed to Republican Governor Scott Walker's proposed increases in pension and healthcare contributions. But they're into the second week of protests over his demand that collective bargaining rights be limited.
Wisconsin and the Rights of Government Employees
- Patrick Marley - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - @patrickdmarley
- Dean Baker - senior economist at the Center for Economic and Policy Research - @DeanBaker13
- Phil Kerpen - American Commitment - @kerpen
- Andy Kroll - Rolling Stone Magazine - @AndyKroll
- Josh Kraushaar - Political Editor for National Journal - @HotlineJosh