For almost two weeks, the Gulf Coast has been in a state of high anxiety, as the oil slick gets closer and closer to shore and grows larger and larger. We speak with industry experts and environmentalists.
The Gulf Oil Spill: The Environment, the Economy and the Politics
- Mark Schleifstein - Times-Picayune - @mschleifsteintp
- Rayola Dougher - Senior Economic Advisor, American Petroleum Institute
- Tyson Slocum - Director of Public Citizen's Energy Program
- Robert Bryce - Manhattan Institute - @pwrhungry
- Wesley Warren - Director of Programs, NRDC
- Michael A. Levi - Council on Foreign Relations - @levi_m