Moammar Gadhafi is still at large, but the US, NATO and neighboring countries are already preparing for Libya's next regime. We update action on the ground and in the world of diplomacy.
What's Next for Libya and America's Role in Foreign Adventures?
- Mansour El-Kikhia - University of Texas at San Antonio
- Martin Chulov - The Guardian - @martinchulov
- Aaron Snipe - US State Department
- Robin Wright - contributing writer at The New Yorker magazine, and a joint fellow at U.S. Institute of Peace and the Woodrow Wilson Center - @wrightr
- David Rothkopf - FP Group - @djrothkopf