On a trip to Chile, Vice President Biden met with the leaders of several Latin American countries. But on his way to the Summit of the Americas, President Obama will visit just one. Tomorrow, he makes his first trip to Mexico.
A New President Goes South of the Border
- Andres Rozental - veteran career diplomat in Mexico
- John Ackerman - National Autonomous University of Mexico - @JohnMAckerman
- Julia Sweig - University of Texas-Austin - @JuliaSweig
- Paulo Sotero - Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars - @brazilportal
- Claudio Loser - former Director of the Western Hemisphere Department, International Monetary Fund