Senator Barack Obama went to New Orleans five times to criticize then-President George Bush for failing to rebuild New Orleans or protect it from future flooding. But today was his first visit as President, and he spent just a few hours before going on to a fundraiser in San Francisco.
The President's Quick Trip to The Big Easy
- Jonathan Tilove - Washington Reporter, New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Harry Shearer - Political satirist - @theharryshearer
- Ivor van Heerden - Center for the Study of Public Health Impact of Hurricanes
- Elliott Stonecipher - independent demographic analyst
- Barbara Major - Vice President, Citizens United for Economic Equity