We’re facing another historic wildfire season. Our reporters and experts will help with your questions.
Californians are facing what could be another historic wildfire season. From the coast to Southern California, the Central Valley up to the North State, this special broadcast show will answer your most pressing questions about wildfires, explore solutions and look at ways to keep safe.
Hosted by CapRadio’s Vicki Gonzalez
- KCRW producer/reporter Caleigh Wells
- CapRadio state government reporter Scott Rodd
- KPCC and LAist science reporter Jacob Margolis
- CalFire Battalion Chief Sean Norman
- Climatologist Dr. William Patzert
- Thomas Fire and Montecito mudslide survivor Doug Margerum
- Camp Fire survivor Stephen Murray
- UC Berkeley Urban Planning researcher Dr. Karen Chapple
And KCRW wants to keep answering your questions. What do you want to know about health risks, insurance, climate change implications, and more that could affect you and your family? Tell Caleigh Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet at her @cgrey307 or r tell us below.