Matt Belloni joins Kim Masters and Michael Schneider to discuss top entertainment news stories of the week.
- Looking ahead to what could be some of the bigger stories of 2015.
- Will there be a long-term chilling effect at the studios following the Sony hack? And what's the future for Sony itself?
- China's got a lot of money, and they're looking for places to invest in Hollywood. Their continued clout has already started to influence content, and that's a trend that's likely to continue.
- The TV broadcast networks are looking to recapture a little bit of the magic following a down year. And all eyes are on Fox to see which direction they'll go following a regime change in 2014.
- Late night will look a little different this year. Stephen Colbert moving to CBS, Larry Wilmore coming to Comedy Central and Chelsea Handler will premiere her new show on Netflix.