Matt Belloni, editorial director of The Hollywood Reporter, and Lucas Shaw, entertainment reporter for Bloomberg, join Kim Masters to discuss top industry news stories heading into 2020.
- Will Netflix finally win a Best Picture Oscar?
- Disney ruled at the box office in 2019, but they don’t have nearly as much on deck for 2020.
- What franchises are worthy of going to theaters and which ones will go straight to streaming?
- There’s the potential for lots of labor unrest in the industry in 2020.
- What will be the fate of HBO?