More than 27,000 people are homeless in Los Angeles. The problem is getting worse. In a special live event, Madeleine Brand looks at how we got here, what at-risk people are doing to keep off the streets, and what big ideas exist to effectively tackle the crisis.
- Peter Lynn - Executive Director, Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA)
- Laura Estrada - U.S. Naval Veteran, formerly homeless
- Mike Alvidrez - Chief Executive Officer, Skid Row Housing Trust
- Tanya Tull - Founder & President, Partnering for Change
- Jose Huizar - City Councilmember
- Andrew “Andy” J. Bales - CEO, Union Rescue Mission