Hillary Clinton still leads Donald Trump in most polls, but she's having trouble exciting a key demographic group: The younger voters who flocked to Bernie Sanders. Why is that? Why doesn't the idea of the first female president generate more enthusiasm? Sanders' campaign forced Clinton to adopt what even he describes as the most progressive Democratic Party platform in history. But that's not good enough for some Sanders supporters, who now look to third party candidates. And in a close election, millennials could tip the balance. Guest host Todd Purdum examines whether there's anything Clinton can do to change that dynamic in the weeks ahead.
Still feeling the Bern: Hillary's troubles with millennial voters
- Jeremy White - filmmaker, production designer and grassroots organizer - @jeremywhite82
- Daniel Dale - Toronto Star - @ddale8
- Melissa Byrne - political progressive - @mcbyrne
- James Kirchick - fellow at Brookings Institution, correspondent for Daily Beast, columnist for Tablet - @jkirchick
- Paul Taylor - author and demographer - @paultaylordc