Yesterday's special edition of Which Way, LA? celebrated the centennial of the LA Aqueduct. Now it’s time to ask why more people don’t drink the tap water that comes from the DWP. A nonprofit called We Tap has caught the attention of City Councilman Tom LaBonge, who wants to raise the credibility of the municipal water supply — starting by restoring the public drinking fountain.
LA Aqueduct Is 100 Years Old, but We Don't Drink the Water
- Tom LaBonge - Los Angeles City Council - @TomLaBonge
- Evelyn Wendel - We Tap - @evelynwendel
- Gustavo Arellano - LA Times columnist and contributor to Greater LA. - @GustavoArellano
- Jonathan Parfrey - Climate Resolve - @ClimateResolve
- Chris Hogan - International Bottled Water Association - @BottledWaterOrg