Bush Talks Tough to Russia
President Bush says the humanitarian effort in Georgia will be going on for a while...but he doesn't have long in office. So what about the candidates to replace him?
- Tony Halpin - Moscow Bureau Chief, Times of London
- Julian Barnes - Wall Street Journal - @julianbarnes
- Masha Lipman - Political analyst, Carnegie Moscow Center
- Robert Kagan - Senior Associate, Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Michael McFaul - Stanford University, author of “From Cold War to Hot Peace: An American Ambassador in Putin’s Russia” - @McFaul