If you love to hate the 405 through the Sepulveda Pass, try living without it. That's what the Westside of Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley will have to do from 7pm tomorrow, when the ramps shut down between the 10 and the 101, until 5am Monday morning. What does the frenzy over "Carmageddon" say about transportation planning past, present and future?
With the Big Delay Almost with Us, Is It Time to Panic?
- Allison Steinberg - Jet Blue
- Andrew Smith - Los Angeles Police Department - @LAPDHQ
- Zev Yaroslavsky - former member of LA City Council, former LA County supervisor, now director of the LA Initiative at UCLA’s Luskin School of Public Affairs - @ZevYaroslavsky
- Damien Newton - LA.StreetsBlog.org - @labikes
- Christopher Hawthorne - Chief Design Officer, Mayor's Office, City of Los Angeles; former architecture critic at the Los Angeles Times - @hawthorneLAT