Last year, on her first trip overseas as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton went to China, where she wanted to talk about trade and the exchange rate. Chinese leaders wanted to find out why the US had no plans for a pavilion at this year's Shanghai Expo, the biggest thing of its kind in human history.
The Shanghai Expo and America's Economic Decline
- David Hendricks - Business Writer, San Antonio Express-News
- Mina Chow - Filmmaker, 'FACE of a Nation'
- Harold Meyerson - Editor, The American Prospect; and Columnist - @haroldmeyerson
- Jared Bernstein - Center on Budget and Policy Priorities - @econjared
- Robert Boege - Executive Director, Alliance for Science and Technology Research in America