President Obama attended services at Fort Hood today for the 13 victims of last week's shootings. The alleged killer, Major Nidal Hasan, is recovering from his own wounds and has yet to be charged. In the meantime, it's reported that the FBI and Army intelligence investigated contacts between Hasan and a militant Islamist cleric who is calling Hasan "a hero."
Could the Fort Hood Shootings Have Been Prevented?
- Josh Meyer - Politico - @JoshMeyerDC
- Bruce Hoffman - Visiting Senior Fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations - @hoffman_bruce
- Salam Al-Marayati - Muslim Public Affairs Council - @mpac_national
- Mona Charen - Columnist. Senior Fellow Ethics and Public Policy Center. Author of Sex Matters - @monacharenEPPC
- Mikey Weinstein - President, Military Religious Freedom Foundation