Since September 11 — most recently in Baltimore, Portland and Washington, DC -- suspects have been arrested before the terrorist acts they were planning ever occurred. Young Muslim Americans have been tricked into thinking that undercover FBI informants were their accomplices. Some critics claim that, in those and other cases, agents engaged in entrapment.
Policing Domestic Muslim Radicalism
- Evan Pérez - CNN - @evanperez
- Farhana Khera - Muslim Advocates - @farhanakhera
- Philip Mudd - former Deputy Director, CIA's Counterterrorism Center
- Hedieh Mirahmadi - World Organization for Resource Development and Education - @WORDEorg
- Salam Al-Marayati - Muslim Public Affairs Council - @mpac_national