Governor Schwarzenegger once promised to " blow up the boxes" by reorganizing state agencies that are inefficient and sometimes dysfunctional. Now, he is boxed in by the very structural problems he and the legislature have failed to resolve.
Schwarzenegger Cries Budget Wolf
- Ed Mendel - CalPensions.com
- George Runner - California State Board of Equalization
- John Laird - California Secretary for Natural Resources - @calnatresources
- Larry Gerston - Professor of Political Science at Cal State San Jose
- David Menefee-Libey - Professor of politics and coordinator of program in public policy analysis at Pomona College